“The area of arable land has been declining and has limited the food production potential. Farmers are facing the pressure of maximizing production within these limitations and are pursuing progressive techniques to make their farmlands more efficient. Precision agriculture techniques aid in managing farm lands more effectively thereby increasing food production in a sustainable manner.”
Who we are
Simplifarm is working towards supporting farmers by giving data driven strategic solution of problem in agriculture sector.
- Enabling technology to collect, store, combine and analyse layers of data that drive precision nutrient and irrigation management. Partnering agronomic knowledge and skills to provide actionable information to make decision based on them.
- Defining a decision support system (DSS) for whole farm management with the goal of optimizing returns on inputs while preserving resources.
What we do
- Drone-enabled farm scouting in a convenient way to collect the “what is happening right now” data layer. Whole field, in-season, current condition data is one of the most valuable pieces of information in a precision program. With this data a farmer can spot problems early and rapidly select appropriate interventions.
- Early Disease Detection. Manage and prevent agricultural pests using sophisticated software platform that maps and identifies anomalies caused by pests, before it can be detected with the human eyes.
- Providing actionable information through powerful algorithm on Big Data that combine hyper-spectral imagery by UAV, with weather, soil and location data.
Crop & soil monitoring for nutrients, water-stress, disease, insect attack and overall plant health.
Combining farm data and agronomical research through powerful algorithm on artificial intelligence.
Timely farm specific recommendation of required Fertilizers and Pesticides.
Managing farms more effectively thereby increasing food production in a sustainable manner.